Ask a Psychiatrist
Have you thought about talking to a psychiatrist?
Do you have questions about what to expect when meeting with a psychiatrist? If so, this is an opportunity for you.
Frequently asked Questions:
- What can you expect when meeting with a psychiatrist?
- What kinds of problems can child psychiatrists help with?
- What types of questions will a child psychiatrist ask me?
- How does a child psychiatrist know what questions to ask me?
- How can I find a child psychiatrist?
Open to anyone aged 12 – 18!
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Pittsburgh Regional Organization of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry