Become part of something special! UpStreet has multiple ways YOU can help support teen mental health.
We are always recruiting peer mentors, youth advisory board members and additions to our professional advisory committee.
If you are interested in using your own experiences to act as a role model, join our Peer Mentor Program! Gain fulfilling experience and boost your leadship skills while helping your peers.
Why Become a Peer Mentor?
- Work closely with teens struggling with mental health challenges
- Gain leadership skills and awareness of your own strengths and personal growth
- Feel a greater connection to your community
- Serve as a role model for younger students
Join the Youth Advisory Board
- Advocate and build awareness of youth mental health in the Pittsburgh community
- Develop outreach strategies and materials
- Represent UpStreet at community events
- Contribute to UpStreet’s social media presence and marketing
2022 Youth Advisory Board Members
Professional Advisory Committee
The Professional Advisory Committee advises UpStreet on continuing to be the leader on teen mental health and helps shape the ongoing programming.
2022 Committe Members
Dr. Ana Radovic
UPMC Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
Pitt School of Social Work
Director of New Program Development
Allegheny Health Network
Repair the World Pittsburgh
Dr. Tushita Mayanil
Dr. Susan Morine
Carnegie Mellon University
Child Advocacy Specialist