- This event has passed.
Addiction and Mental Health in the Jewish Community
May 24, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
ADDICTION & MENTAL HEALTH IN THE JEWISH COMMUNITY
Support starts with better understanding.
- Increase knowledge about substance use disorder and mental health
- Debunk myths that Jews are not as susceptible to addiction as other groups
- Explore the role of Jewish traditions and texts in helping those affected by this crisis
- Discuss practical strategies for building an inclusive and supportive community
- End the stigma and isolation experienced by many Jewish individuals and families
- Motivate community-wide collaboration and commitment to address these issues
- Share the expertise and first-hand experiences of professionals and advocates
Please join us for a workshop on addiction & mental health.
Event is designed for clergy and professionals serving the Jewish Community.
Tuesday, May 24 | 1:00 – 4:00 pm